Marc Lesser integrates the wisdom, integrity, and spontaneity of a Zen teacher with the vision, drive, and focus of a successful CEO. He is a business leader, executive coach, storyteller, and visionary. His power and presence and ability to deeply touch the lives of his audience comes from a 30-year daily meditation practice, founding and leading a publishing company for 15 years, and from living in (and managing) a Zen monastery. Marc was the director of Tassajara, Zen Mountain Center, the first Zen monastery in the western world. He was the founder of Brush Dance, a successful, highly acclaimed publishing company with world-wide distribution. Marc now brings his vision and experience to many through his writing, keynote addresses, business retreats, and through coaching executives in corporations throughout the world.
Marc’s presentations include
- Know Yourself, Forget Yourself
- Accomplishing More By Doing Less
- Creativity, Imagination, Zen
Marc is a dynamic and easy speaker. In these captivating presentations Marc integrates hands-on practical insights, with powerful and humorous stories, while providing a perspective of depth, compassion, and success. Marc brings a refreshing, surprising, and quietly astonishing new light to changing the rules and assumptions of business and enlivening your work — new practices and observations, as well as guidance to seeing yourself, your work, and your life through expansive, appreciative eyes.
Marc’s Bio Highlights
- Author of Know Yourself, Forget Yourself; LESS: Accomplishing More By Doing Less and Z.B.A. Zen of Business Administration, published by New World Library
- CEO of Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI)
- M.B.A. degree from New York University
- Founder and former CEO Brush Dance, Inc.
- Stanford University teacher — Integrating Work, Life, and Relationships
- Founder and CEO of ZBA Associates
- Clients include Google, Microsoft and Technorati
- Former Director — Tassajara Zen Mountain Center